Saturday, August 7, 2010

Winning over Whining

I am an agnostic person.Actually I used to be a Theist till my school days,then slightly the pendulum oscillated towards Atheism and atlast I stuck in the middle as an Agnostic.I am slightly a sensitive person and always barks at my mother when she says some matter which she had seen on the streets or somewhere which happened to be sympathetic.Like,When she said "I saw an accident","I saw a mentally challenged child".
I studied in a school,run by nuns.There is an Orphanage within the campus which is also run by the nuns.There are some painful moments which I have experienced on seeing those orphanage.Its an orphanage for girls.We can see girls from new born babies to higher secondary school girls there.There was a volley ball ground in our school for which we have to go passing this orphanage which has the younger ones.I used to see those little ones whenever I go to that play ground.I used to think
"We have parents.We wake up everyday looking at their faces.Our parents make us to get ready to the school.My mom used to do all the chores for me during my schooling.She prepares the lunch,packs it for me and says good bye always with a "free" threatening speech to eat my lunch properly.My dad used to fill my water bottle,carries my bag to the auto rickshaw and wave me good bye till my auto takes a turn away from home.After the long hours in school and with a heavy lunch box(I used to waste my food  inspite of all the scoldings from my mother)I return home.Again I spend the whole evening with my parents and brothers.A Blessed life"."But these children,they wake up in a room with all other little ones,eat in groups,go to school without the good byes or the threatening speech from parents,eat the lunch again at orphanage and return to their hall with no person there to welcome them.But these children are really cheerful,they dont know who their parents are, or what parents are!They think the nun as their parents.They play together,eat together,sleep together.We get new dresses for every damn festival.But they cant expect new dresses.Sometimes they get a transformed one,Yeah,an old used dress from the donors.For them its perfectly new,even it doesnt even fit their size.I have seen very small girls with a dress which they can wear even after 6 years.These children are very happy till they grow up and matured enough to know that they have no parents.After that the problem starts..I have also seen the orphanage for the teenagers.I can always see a kinda sluggishness.These girls are well aware who they are and y they are here and y they couldnt be like the other girls.I have noticed,everyday the cook place the food one hour ahead of the lunch break.the girls then come after an hour and eat their food without complaining.
For this reason I used to curse God.If there is a God,Would the children be left out like this?Who are they?criminals?to deserve such a punishment...Its one of the reasons I swung over Atheism.But when I see some children outside somewhere in the streets or the roads,I used to feel pity for them and think that the girls I have seen in my school are actually lucky to have that orphanage as home and far better than these children.I then had the feeling God exists but he always love to enjoy a vacation.:)
My dad used to buy cakes and sweets during christmas and give them to the orphanage.My mom collects our older dress and give it to a nun who works for orphanage.This happens every year.And I m happy that my parents are so considerate.Even I loved my school for one reason,for christmas they buy new clothes for the orphan girls and present them to them.
I always think that these children are the children of God.We,who have everything in our life complain about everything and always waste everything from food to whatever the thing is.But these children never complain.They happily accepted their life,the way how it was given to them.They arent presented with an extravagant life.But they make it extravagant.They thank God for each moment they are spared with.I would like to learn a lot from these children.
God created that girls.The same God created my parents.My parents help those girls on behalf of the God.I convinced myself and atlast landed on the Neutral gear of an Agnostic.So there does exist a person called God*


*conditions applied.

No comments:

Post a Comment