Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Holding the Palette..

What If God  preferred his painting to be a black and white one?How would it be to see a world,where everything is black and white?Ah!It scares me a lot when i think in the other way..
I personally think colors play a vital role in our life..A small baby gets excited when he or she sees the splashing colors..Paintings are nothing without colors(Remember black n white are also colors)..Colors give life to the photographs..Colors even represent the various moods of the people..the angry red,the serene blue,the submissive black,the peaceful white,...Nature has selected its colors very meticulously..The vast azure sky,spread out evenly over our earth,like a blanket for our earth expresses the warmth and makes us wonder that the sky is the limit..But we dont know how long the sky goes...the deep blue sea reflects the mood of the sky..It turns blue,turns black..working like a mirror for the sky..We could always see the brilliance of colors during the sunset.The red dot above our head provides us always with a visual treat...from orange to the fiery red n puff gone and comes the total darkness,like an empire of the kingdom and leads us into the complete solitude of darkness....The earthly brown carefully confiding the greatest enemies of all time the purest transparent water and the hot golden lava beneath its surface..The autumn mustard color,and the following lustrous green where the endless new born flowers dancing cheerfully with their different shaded new dresses...

When I was little,I eagerly wait for the festivals..not to eat sweets or go clinging to God to give this or that..I always look ahead for putting the colorful rangolis with my mom and my neighbors..Staying late at nite and mixing the various colors,evenly sprinkling it over,and accidentally giving the face a color powder facial..it all gives pleasure.

One of the loveliest festivals of India is the Holi..The festival of colors..splashing the colors all around,chasing a friend to paint his face with the colors..turning the white dress into a complete new colorful set..Its meant for spreading the happiness in the way of spreading the colors.

When people are asked about colors,the first thing that automatically comes to their mind is the Rainbow.. The seven colors,crown the earth with a very beautiful arch..I wonder where that arch leads us to..My favorite most colors are black and blue..Black the mightiest of all,always dominating the other colors,selfishly absorbing all the colors n protesting to reflect,symbolizing the darkness,secrecy..The blue,favorite color for most of the people as well as for most of the natural elements like the sky,the sea,..even our Earth is called the Blue planet, always endearing,reflecting its calm nature...


I always love to paint..I am not good at color painting,but now I am trying to learn the colors by heart..the spectacular way of blending colors to make a new color.Colors always symbolizes happiness.I have seen many people who have seen my black and white sketchings and commented "Y r u not trying to color it?"..Our eyes always thrive for a colorful treat.From our food to the dresses we wear,we want colors everywhere..Whether its a party or a fair,we love to hang the colorful papers all over,fly the colorful balloons,trying to paint the whole place with all the colors we have... It would be an endless post when I go deep into the colors,I would always love to save the colorful moments of my life and ....
I would always love to avoid feeling blue,suppressing my black thoughts from everyone,spreading the cool green thoughts with a deep red heart in a white peaceful manner...

No comments:

Post a Comment