Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sshh!Listen...Thats all!

Music is one which can throb our heart but never kill  by doing so..It can blow away our mind but never lands us in any ICU..I dunno much about music.I dunno how to sing,how to use the raagas...But I can very well enjoy it.We can enjoy a taste of coffee only when we drink it.We can experience a new vehicle only when we ride it..But Music is the only thing where others can do it ,but still we can enjoy it to the most.For me music is listening to songs.I love good music especially when its from AR and Yuvan.I used to sing,ofcourse nobody could listen to it if they are aware of their ears.I noticed that I got more involved in listening to songs during my college days.Then I slowly became a music addict.Like BGM in movies,always some song would be going on throughout the day.And I also listen to the same music for umpteen times without getting bored.I love to listen to songs while I travel.Music has also pulled my legs in my past.
Once during my 12th std,We attended an inter school Quiz competition,conducted by a college.After reaching that college,we came to know that there is also a variety round.My friend surprisingly registered my name and was cooly saying to me to sing a song before the audience.I was dumb-struck and was begging her that I wouldnt be doing it.The reason is I dunno to sing,I know How it sounds when I sing..and the biggest reason is I had to sing before the college girls.And the only experience I had in singing is I had sung for the school assembly till my 5th std.:).Inspite of all my cries,my friend virtually pushed me and without any way to escape,I sang the titanic theme song without even having the slightest embarrassment.I hope the audience would have got embarrassed.:)I know I sounded very bad,but luckily there were no bad comments from the audience.We even got a third prize in Variety round.After finishing my song,I chased away my friend till we reach home.
The next day,she spread the matter to my whole class and my computer science mam was asking me to sing that song again for them.After so much hesitation,I sang before my whole class...This is just one example.
I have a few friends who really sing well and they have learned music for several years.I hope one day they would expose their talents.
When I was small,My cousin and I get the lyrics book(Our parents dont know this)and sing them aloud in the room closing all the doors n windows.We laugh at it rite now.

Apart from these,I love some musical instruments.My favorite is Guitar.Its simply divine when I listen somebody playing it.
I have seen many people spending so much money for learning music and to become famous.And I have seen the vice versa too.People who sing for money.They are not normal people.They are actually blind people.All they got is a van and a few blind people who can sing better than most of the normal people.I wonder about their grasping power.I have seen people who stumble even when they see the lyrics paper and sing.But these people who have actually learned those songs just by listening to it,sing so well without doing a single mistake.
One day,When we were going for a ride,these people were singing.we stopped  to give them some money.By then I noticed an old lady,very old actually.She seemed to be very poor too.Still she also stopped by and contributed some money.I was really touched by that incident.From that time onwards,I started stopping by and give some money when I come across these people.Thanks to that old lady.
Music always make me feel happy,at the same time the opposite too.It always reminds me some incidents.Lately,I keenly listen to the lyrics too.Some lyricists are too good.I now think,a good song always comes with good music and good lyrics.I mainly listen to the melodies.But so many people consider the melodious ones to be boring.I dunno y.I loveee to listen to songs at two particular time,one when its raining out,the next is when I travel by volvo.And I would really feel lucky If I have got all of them at the same time.Music makes me happy,sad,think about some people,think about some incidents.It always do something knowingly or unknowingly.Its always with me,I sing at the bath,I listen to them when I am browsing,traveling,reading,cooking,sleeping and yeah during lectures too.Even now Shreya Goshal is singing in the background for the nth time while I type this post.I can flatly say that "I m obsessed" with it.I thought of writing a post here which can express how I feel exactly about music.But I realized even writing cannot express the soul of music,I think, again only music can do it!!

Want to feel a music?...Listen...Thats all!

No comments:

Post a Comment