Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The First Time

Well...There is always a first time for everything...N this is my first time blogging..I actually dont know how it works or Y it works...But I simply made it for my time pass..(Hope this changes in future..)
Here goes my first post!
"When someone asks me to tell about myself..I used to say that I am an Extremist..Yes I simply hate or just love things and I dont want to wander in the middle....This works wonderful at times n catastrophic most of the time.I dont believe in Horoscopes...but I would be the first one to read them aloud n I read only the first line of my daily horoscope,cos its simply a lie,a repeated lie which is always being a positive one!
 Couple of months ago,I came across a book called Personality Plus by Florence Littauer..The whole book is a kinda test n tells us Wat kinda person we are...My test result was "I am a cross between Peaceful Phlegmatic and Popular Sanguine.."
A single line abt these characters:-Peaceful Phlegmatic are calm,cool,relaxed,kind,dont-care attitude ppl..
 Popular Sanguine on the other hand are those who love Changes,new ideas,and always love to be Popular watever the situation may be n thats y the name "Popular Sanguine"..
Ofcourse they both are simply the opposite of each other..I tried to find out which one dominates..the outcome is  
"I got Confused"..I can clearly see these characters mingle so easily n comes under the limelight everytime...I made a very big decision in my recent past.I got selected in two popular IT companies n I got mixed up in choosing one.The first Company which selected me is known for its Standard n a dream company for most of the ppl...The second company which selected me is equally a good one n the biggest one in India..My Popular Sanguine character insisted me to choose the first one..I didnt have a great interest in choosing that company even its a dream for the most..To be honest,I preferred it under one circumstance that I could boast that I work for that company....My Peaceful Phlegmatic tortured me to choose the second company,cos I heard One would work there with a peace of mind..Ofcourse its a flat irony,cos everybody knows IT sectors are the one where we cant expect a relaxed life!And Guess what Peaceful Phlegmatic won here...n atlast I selected the second company....This incident doesnt mean that I m a more of a PP...If I werent a Popular Sanguine,I wouldnt be writing this blog here...:)"
And thats all for this post...If u have read this post fully without getting bored,I will be happy...If you havent I still be happy....Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. First comment is also special I hope! I infer that u are a Popeace Phlenguine

    ReplyDelete